Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Halloween Weekend Chaos

Posted by Summer

I should have put this up earlier...but I'm modeling for three Halloween fashion shows for Hot Topic this weekend. Anyone who's interested can get on our unlimited guest list to get into the clubs for free. Just send me a message here or you can email me with names and I'll put you and your friends down on our list. I hope to see some of you there!

Nine Salon providing hair/makeup...supposed to be pretty wild--of course it's my most favorite and fun part of the job!

Dates - Locations - Time of Shows

* 16th Bliss - 404 S West Temple - Time 11:00
* 17th Sandbar - 122 W Pierpont Avenue - Time 8:30 *EARLY SHOW*
* 18th Klub Karamba - 1051 E 2100 South - Time 11:00

{Most of the models in the show}

0 comments:

Post a Comment