Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Thursday, October 29, 2009

Tyler's First Shoot!!

Posted by Summer

I feel so giddy about our stock shoot on Sat, that I couldn't resist putting these up. They are not even my favorites nor are they they hi-res....but I thought I'd share before I get the real ones back. Ty was such a trooper. I wanted family photos for Christmas cards/potential announcement/reception invites for our "wedding" next year, and I was chosen to do this stock shoot w/my choice of a male model...so it worked out perfectly, and who else would I want to do this with than my best friend. I don't know what I was expecting (trying not to get my hopes up at least) but I'm so happy! We had tons of fun being silly and playing around...and Tyler even has the photographer and myself convinced that he could model. :) I'm not joking honey...you are so hot!





0 comments:

Post a Comment