Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Thursday, October 08, 2009

Flagship's Summer Soiree

Posted by Summer

I finally was able to upload these pics (only two at a time...I hate blogging sometimes) after all the trouble blogger was giving me ...Ty's work party was incredible-from the invites to the candy party favors, every angle was covered.

These pictures are a testimony of why I want a new camera. Such a difference--every snap is like a piece of art!



{Our hostess, Hailey}
{Our host Eric about to be dunked}
I absolutely am in love with these two precious angels below...they belong to the parents above and I think they need to get them an agent! Aren't they just the sweetest things you've ever seen? {Adyson}
{Max}
The food was oh so good...
Burgers, hotdogs,
Corn on the cob,
personalized sodas,
fries,
pasta,
and lots of other yummy candy and icecream..

Old-fashioned candy totally reminds me of when I was little. After every ballet class we would get a strip of candy dots-I loved those things!
They also had facepainting for the kids and kid at heart, balloon making, and swimming...good times.

{Tyler specializes in Government loans, mostly VA, or loans for Veterans.
Yes, please drop the rates!}

{This picture is just awesome. Ty's sweet attempt for the belly flop contest...more like a head flop. :}






{I can't seem to keep my eyes open in any regular picture taken of me...so annoying}



{Ashlee & Jason...our roomie right now who is getting married next month!}

{See Tyler anywhere?}


We had such a great time, and really enjoyed ourselves...although I may have overstuffed myself just a wee bit too much.

Hopefully we can look forward to many more of Hailey's fun parties.

2 comments:

Christina said...

looks like fun! you are gorgeous!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

you liked that? get ready for the Christmas party, I am already planning. PS. It's formal.

Post a Comment