Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Another us update

Posted by Summer

This is a random/lame post. I apologize in advance...


As of today Ty has lost 23 pounds!
As for me, I'm not doing so hot with P90X.

I'm too tired all the time.
I like watching American Idol and Lost much more.
I prefer being lazy on my cozy brown couches and blogging instead.
I hate being sore every single day.

I have more excuses I could throw out but those are plenty for now.
Maybe tomorrow I'll finally go to Zumba with my friend Kierstin and hopefully next week I'll start up again! :)

Last weekend was great. Even with the storm on Sat, Ty and I managed to get out of the house to do a session at the Salt Lake Temple (my first time there!) and I had a girls night out (plus Corb) at Cafe Trio with Lindsay, a couple of her friends, and Audrey & Corban. I had the 3 cheese ravioli with butternut squash sauce--I'm so glad Linds suggested it. I love discovering new yummy places to eat! Sadly I forgot my camera and it was too wet to take Temple/Downtown pictures earlier.
Sunday we taught our cute sunbeams and then went down to the in-laws to watch the new drama series the Pacific. I'm learning a lot about post Pearl Harbor and about Grandpa Bruford fighting in Guadalcanal. Ty's parents even have the samurai sword he brought back from that island-pretty incredible I think.

The rest of the week has been uneventful besides my car battery dying, a crappy few days at work, and hating daylight savings time. I had an audition super early Monday and was really hating life. It felt like 6 in the morning and I wish I could have had a do-over. Of course the script was completely different than what I had practiced, and my lines sounded much better in the car and on the way to work. Of course.

Troop Beverly Hills made my week though. I heart this movie, I'm positive I've seen it at least 20 times- It's so good and it did its job by making me laugh and lifting my spirit! I am praying this work week to be over soon and can't wait for Ty's big birthday weekend!

We're taking paragliding lessons on Sat, having a paaaaarrrrrrrrty Sat night, and doing our usual birthday brunch up at Sundance. Should be awesome.


1 comments:

andrea said...

this is like my all time favorite movie- seriously.

Post a Comment