Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Clarification?

Posted by Summer

Ok--here it is:


No diet for me! As you all know...........I LOVE food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Exclaimation points very necessary!!!!!!!! (inside joke) Did you see that dessert party I attended? I skipped dinner just so I could thoroughly enjoy myself.

P90X is only so I can eat more food and not feel so terrible about myself. :) (Oh, and so I can touch my toes again too.)
I have to say it's not fair that when my husband gains weight, he gains it in all the right places. Wouldn't that be nice to gain a couple pounds here and there in the bust? Yeah, well that's Ty- looking like he's been lifting a ton at the gym. NOT FAIR. Crazy that he could actually afford to lose another 30 pounds. Whatever...but I'm excited to see my hot hubby at the end of this. Our goal is to be in tip top shape to hike Timp this summer and not feel like we'll need a week off of work to recover. I'm getting excited already!

1 comments:

Melly Mel said...

that so exciting Summer! Good Luck!

Post a Comment