Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Monday, March 29, 2010

Lost needs to get lost...and a few other thoughts

Posted by Summer

I don't know about you, but I'm so sick of Lost and I cannot wait for it to be done with for good! I have to watch only because I've loyally stuck by, season after season hoping that I'll get some darn answers. But alas, I'm still as lost as I was on episode 1. Blah...

Tyler is getting H-O-T....almost down 30 pounds now and still 2 weeks to go. He's still as cranky as ever but I'm hanging in there. :) I guess that's to be expected on a 500 calorie diet and having to poke yourself with a needle every day. A whole new wardrobe has opened up to him and we're both loving the variety.

I just got released Sunday from teaching Sunbeams with Ty and called to be a Relief Society instructor! Scared and nervous? Yep. The usual nauseous feeling I get when I have to get up and speak in front of a large audience? Suprisingly, not really. I knew this was coming. I've been in Primary for approx. 4 years I think--a good time for a change and Heavenly Father knew it's something I've been really needing to grow. I have NEVER giving a talk in church for the 10 years I've been a member. Crazy right? I guess it's time I stepped it up.
Hope that wanna throw up feeling doesn't come up in the middle of the lesson on the 18th...

Some good friends are putting in their notice at work tomorrow and are moving to California in less than two weeks. I can't believe it. It's seriously depressing. Everyone is leaving us. I'm really happy for them and it's a wonderful opportunity, but I'm being selfish here-I wish they were staying put. I hate saying goodbye.

I wish I had some exciting news to tell, like some exotic vacation planned, but that's about it with us. No news is good news I guess!

2 comments:

Christina said...

I AM SOOOOO SICK OF LOST AS WELL! Last week's episode just made me even more confused.

marisa said...

hahaa i know EXACTLY what you are talking about with Lost. We are keeping up just to get some closure since we've watched from the beginning. still waiting on that closure!

Post a Comment