Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Sunday, March 21, 2010

Why I'm Such an Awesome Wife

Posted by Summer


Ty told me to write that. Happy 33rd Birthday baby!

We are seriously hooked. Hooked forever and looking forward to traveling the world and flying together! You've gotta try it. Point of the Mountain is one of the top world wide destinations for the sport and is literally in our backyard. Honestly I thought paraglidiing was for crazy, thrill seeking people, until I was airborne and it was the most peaceful, wonderful thing I've ever experienced. No butterflies in my stomach and no anxiety, only a calmness...it was the weirdest thing. We had such a fun time yesterday and can't wait until we take our second lesson!


3 comments:

Amanda said...

That looks like it would be so much fun! What a good and original gift for Tyler.

Leslie said...

How fun! That is on the top of my list to do as soon as Spring officially arrives! I'm glad you had such a great time!

Sara LaClaire said...

we drove up to salt lake on sat and saw people doing it. i thought of you since you told me you guys were doing that last weekend. maybe it was you guys! how fun!

Post a Comment