Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Sunday, March 07, 2010

Tyler/Kitty Update

Posted by Summer



Ty is now down 16 lbs and here is proof that Day 6 of Operation Kitty Toilet Training is successful! I spared you the first minute, but both cats are doing awesome. Just 1 time of not hitting the target, but I think they're geniuses for being able to make the switch so effortlessly. We still have litter in a pan placed inside the toilet, but as we scoop and throw away, hopefully they will be used to no litter in a few weeks. It's quite amusing over here...they crack us up on a daily basis.

Also, as some of you know Ty's been my stay at home working husband for the past month and a half. He's Super Hubby. He cooks, he cleans, he changes dirty litter. He really does it all. I come home from work to dinner practically every night and Ty needs more than just recognition. He's amazing and does so much for me. I can't remember the last time I did a load of laundry! Suprisingly, I'm not as jealous as I thought I'd be. Exciting as it is for him to switch over to short sale negotiations and to work from home, I'm not sure he knew what he was getting himself into. A lot goes into keeping a home clean and it's crazy where the hours disappear to when you don't have a set schedule. I'm kind of enjoying our arrangement, although he's been able to bond with my cats lately and Milo has taken a serious liking to Ty. Ok, I get some jealous twinges now and then, but it make me melt when I see my babies are loving up on him. I really believe animals can see who a person is inside, and my sweet hubby has passed the test.

1 comments:

Christina said...

Ok. That is soooo strange! The cat I mean....

Post a Comment