Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Tuesday, March 30, 2010

B-Day weekend

Posted by Summer

Aeon, Jordan's gorgeous little boy was a little freaked during Ty's birthday party and found himself a nice hiding spot in our sink.



Sunday we went up for brunch at Sundance-Ty's all time fav. It was such a beautiful day!


Since coming here for the first time almost 10 years ago, I've never stopped loving the warm, earthy, organic atmosphere. Gotta thank Mr. Redford for making it the place it is today.







{I can always seem to make more room for a second helping of their warm bread pudding..OH so good!}

5 comments:

Christina said...

That looks beautiful!!!!!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

we love love love the sundance brunch. our fav too, so is all of sundance.

marisa said...

really looks like a beautiful place... and mmm that dessert!

Kimpossible said...

I love the pictures of Sundance it makes me miss it! BTW, you take such awesome pictures!

Miquel said...

Summer it was so good to hear from you. You look so beautiful and happy. We should definitely get together sometime. I think we live by each other (Thanksgiving point area?)And about my blog post I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one. I swear people think I'm the rudest stuck up person because I'm quiet. And I almost erased what I had written too haha.

Post a Comment