Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Any takers?

Posted by Summer

My sister-in-law, Jen sent me the following email-let me know if you or anyone is interested. If not...I may have to buy it myself because it's awesome and I don't even have kids yet! She thinks it's the most comfortable one and way better than the Bjorn. Thanks!

Do you know anyone that wants a baby carrier? It's just like the one I use all the time but you can't buy this one anymore because the company of the carrier that I have was going to sue this company for making a product for being too similar. Tyler actually likes this one better but I use the other one and have kept this one pretty much in the box. I don't need this one and have listed it several places to sell. I thought I'd ask you too, since your're out here. Just in case if you know someone... I bought it for $140 and would like to sell it for $100.

1 comments:

Miquel said...

Summer, thanks so much for your sweet comment. You are welcome to stop by anytime. I'm starting to get a little bored at home lol.

Post a Comment