Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Rest of Cali Trip

Posted by Summer

I'm such a terrible blogger lately, not that I don't have anything to post about..but I've just been soooo busy.  Thanks Ty for picking up the slack!

This was a month ago from my Cali trip--

All the girls got together downtown and had dinner at the Cheesecake Factory and celebrated mine and Heather's belated birthdays.  I loved seeing everyone and so glad I had the chance to meet Maren for the first time!




The practically only sunny day on my vacation, Ang, Adi, all the boys and I hung out by the pool.  Boy, I sure do miss this house and backyard and am admitting to coveting Adrienne and Angela's life at the moment.  Hanging out with the cutest little guys and spending time in that beautiful weather is such a no brainer and I hope they are grateful for every moment!  
{Me & Baby Drew!}

{The only pic I could get of A :)}




1 comments:

Michael said...

I seriously don't know if we can be friends! i am pretty sure i asked you NOT to post these pictures! i don't know anyone that would be ok with a picture of them swimming after they had a baby but thanks.
adrienne

Post a Comment