Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Squaw Peak

Posted by Summer

On Memorial Day Ty and were finally able to go 4-wheeling for my first time. It was AMAZING! Nick-Ty's dad was nice enough to drive us up and drop us off with his truck and trailer. I literally froze my butt off (def looking forward to warmer days up here), but it was well worth it. There is nothing better than being out in nature and the wind on your face. I was hoping we would see some huge animal, but we weren't that lucky.

We first stopped for the gorgeous photo op overlooking all of Utah Lake and the Provo Valley.


I was able to drive the entire way back from our 18 mile adventure-Whoooooohoooooooo!



I have to admit I have no idea who that guy is in the silly scooter helmet...no beard and Tyler looks like a completely different person to me! I don't know what it is (maybe I don't like him looking like a little boy)-but he is so hot with his scruff!
{road/mud slide}

We had a time limit for dinner and it was getting cold and dark, but we just "had" to see what was around the next corner, and the next...it was so beautiful and the landscape kept changing with every bend. The trail stretches on all the way to Springville so we want to do an all dayer next time. What a great day!

1 comments:

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

How fun, I love 4 wheeling.

Post a Comment