Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Wednesday, June 10, 2009

To much to blog about!

Posted by Summer

No blogging for two weeks starts to weight pretty heavily, especially with special events filled with lots of pictures. I can't slack because I've been trying to be consistent for my blog book/journal that I'm going to make. But sometimes it's so much easier to post about other things...yes, I'm a procrastinator.


I finally found Blurb/Booksmart, a way for me to print a blog book at the end of each year. So instead of scrapbooking and spending way too much money on a hobby I just am not going to get any better at, I have this to curve my artsy appetite as well as having a professional book that will be perfect for my posterity someday. It's pretty cool and relatively inexpensive in comparison.

1 whole year of journaling/pictures=up to 440 pages for $186.95
*also comes in large format sizes like 12X12 and 11X13

Try keeping under that budget for supplies...

0 comments:

Post a Comment