Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Missing these little peoples...

Posted by Summer

The day after my birthday I drove the long, boring trek to California to visit my family and to be there to support two of my best friends from high school.  Shira's wedding was on Tuesday, June 2nd, and Casey's bridal shower was the following Saturday.  

The first morning there was spent with Jen and the kids.  Anna and Evan grow so much everytime I visit!  Look how big she is!  I hate that their Auntie Summer lives so far away even though I am so lucky that I've been able to see them so much this year.  
Since my parents have been having car troubles, Casey came over for breakfast and to pick me up to hang out, shop, and to get pretty for the wedding that night.
Jen is so grossed out by this but Anna LOVES to be in the garden with mom and she picks out all of the worms in the compost and shows them off to everyone.  She must take after me because creepy, slimy things don't bother me in the least.  When I was a kid I'd help mom's garden by drowing all of the "bad" bugs that eat her flowers and plants.  Poor things... 
{Anna and her worms!}




I love this chunker!  He gets more delectable every trip!  I just want to eat his chubby cheeks!  Man, he is so heavy though that I cannot hold him without using both of my arms, and I'm not even exaggerating...  

I'm missing these ones so much.  Only 1 more month to go until Casey's wedding and both Tyler and I will be there.  I can't wait!

0 comments:

Post a Comment