Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Tuesday, June 16, 2009

May 31st

Posted by Summer

27 years old.  Yikes.  I can't believe I'll be thirty in three short years.  It's crazy how quickly time passes by, especially when I haven't done all the things I thought I was going to do by this age.  Sometimes I wish I could rewind time and start all over.  Maybe I would've stayed younger for a little while longer, danced on a cruise ship, gone on a study abroad, worked less, traveled more, trained for SYTYCD,  stuck with getting into nursing or PA school-ugh...oh well!

I did have a great birthday BBQ though at the Bruford's with yummy brisket and lots of good company.  The weather was cooperating that day and was absolutely perfect.  


{Love this with Grandpapa in the backround}

{Hmmm...Brian & Kierstin are missing in this one}









Thanks for everyone that could make it and we missed those of you that couldn't be here!  You made my day just great! 

1 comments:

marisa said...

Tanjoubi Omedetou Summmer... sorry it's more than a little belated. Looks like you had a lovely day ^ _ ^ v

Post a Comment