Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Tuesday, June 30, 2009

End Cali Trip

Posted by Summer

I also was able to hang out with Case and Justin....we spent a quiet evening at Barnes and Noble--I forgot how much I love it there-sipping on our drinks and reading bridal mags looking for inspiration for her wedding.   

Sat was the real reason I was there (besides for Shira's wedding)  and had a fun time at Casey's bridal shower.  

I loved how embarrassed she was--although I would be just as uneasy as she was when opening certain items in front of her mom. :)  


{All the bridesmaids minus Tatum with Case!}
And last but not least had to fit in a small Bobbies's girls reunion at the Sagebrush Cantina.   It's crazy that almost everyone we grew up with is teaching dancing in one way or another except me and Hilary!  All the surrounding high schools dance teams and studios are being taught by fomer Bobbie's girls.  I'm so proud of them!



I was super lucky that everything worked out and Ang and A were able to drive back to Utah with me.  The boys were great and the time passed so much more quickly.  
The highlight was being able to stop in Saint George to meet up with Bob and Gess and see Grandma & Grandpa Barnett...they are some of my favorite people ever!  The grandparents I never had since mine passed away really young and my grandpa is in Wisconsin and haven't seen him in over 10 years.


A short terrible run down but needed to get this posted!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment