Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Monday, June 29, 2009

Something that actually might make HBO worth the subscription

Posted by lebruf

I'll have to admit my guilty pleasure of liking a lot of what is produced for the HBO series, (Showtime for that matter too) even though it normally requires a subscription. When HBO was free on promotion at my last address, we managed to watch quite a bit of Curb Your Enthusiasm and Entourage.


For anyone who has seen the miniseries "Band of Brothers", it is pretty easy to agree that this is the pinnacle of the work those folks at HBO are capable of producing.

The exciting news... They're going to do another WWII series, this time focusing on the war over the Pacific - aptly titled "The Pacific". I still won't get HBO, I'll just torrent it.

Here's the trailer:

0 comments:

Post a Comment