Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Friday, July 10, 2009

The case for dogs (vs. cats)

Posted by lebruf

I love most animals, and for the time being 2 cats are more than enough to satisfy my appetite for fur on my clothes and animal butts that get dangerously close to my face when I'm laying down in bed.

We also have Roca, our "timeshare" dog. She really belongs to my older brother, but we'll take her in for several days at a time. Although I really like the cats (maybe even love them a teensy bit) I really LOVE Roca. We've got the 40 lb. bag of dog food, and a stockpile of about 4 frisbees ready for her whenever she stays over.

Anyhow... If I had to choose between the two species, my choice would unequivocally be a dog. (just an FYI)

You'll never get a cat to do this:

Sports Videos, News, Blogs

1 comments:

Summer said...

Ok, guy, I'll give it to you-that video is pretty cool-but you have to fess up and admit you REALLY love Nic & Milo. :)

Post a Comment