Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Friday, July 24, 2009

I'm not naming names or anything

Posted by Summer

My friend had a post recently as she was really frustrated because she just had a baby and was feeling FAT.  Totally understandable, but the fact of the matter is....she looks fantastic and looks like she should be modeling!  She's a beauty... 

I'm just putting this out into the open and embarrassing myself for her sake-I hope this makes everyone smile!  I never would call myself "fat" by any means.  I've only been over 100 pounds once in my life and I know I'm pretty thin, but I came across my old work ID card today, and I have to say---I was totally fat!  Look at that chunk of a face!

Holy cow...did I really look like this??? Yikes! I don't even recognize myself. 

Tyler and I have been eating really healthy lately and have some goals we are working towards to get ready for our cruise and 2 weddings we have next week in Cali.  He has already lost 13 pounds and I've lost 3% body fat.  I'm so proud of him!  I know I haven't been the best support...(hence a 1 am run to Del Taco, and a carne asada burrito from Betos two nights ago), but we are now back on track and feeling and looking better!  


{Winter of 2004 I think)
{Today with my new haircut!}

1 comments:

CaraDee said...

Hey, did you work with a Paul Wright at Convergys? I think he was working on the MS team.

Post a Comment