Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Monday, July 20, 2009

Our fatty...

Posted by Summer

Milo is such a chunker!  I don't know what to do about it.  I feed him and Nic the recommended daily amount of food, alternating between wet and dry...but geez, I think he keeps getting bigger.  I do NOT want to have to separate the two and monitor them eating, but maybe I don't have any other options at this point.

Anyways...the real reason for this post is that if you look closely at the photo below,  you can see something shiny and new.  That's right!  Ty finally got his wedding ring!  My hubby finally looks taken and that makes me hap-hap-happy. :)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Wait, does Tyler have a ring and you don't? On another note, I'm excited to see you guys in a couple weeks!

lebruf said...

The cat is so fat that he has to let his gut catch up with him when he jumps up onto objects. It can throw him off balance sometimes.

Post a Comment