Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Sunday, July 19, 2009

Madness in SL

Posted by Summer

Ty took me to my first Gallivan "concert in the park" in downtown SL last week.  I was excited-my friend Jennie was going with her daughter Phoebe, and she had been telling me about how fun they were last year so I was looking forward to the summer and being able to go to these on Thursday evenings.  I had pictured families lounging in the park, kids running around, a good view of the bands, and having a fun, relaxing evening.

Nope.  This place was insane!  We ran into all of Ty's single friends, including his brother, Jordan.  The park was so packed we weren't even able to get a glimpse of the band that was playing.  The music was awesome, but I have no clue who was playing...  I was super casual and wore my sandals which was a huge mistake.  Girls were dressed to the max and  I don't really have any phobias, but seriously...I was claustrophobic because of how short I was!  

Kinda a bummer because we left pretty early-it was just too crazy.  Hope next time is a little more mellow!

{Jordan, Ty, and friend in back :)}

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

don't worry summer, I'm always too casual.

Post a Comment