Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Saturday, July 11, 2009

Treasures...

Posted by Summer

I was going through my genealogy stuff and came across these photos this morning.  The one right below is of my mom when she was 27 years old, which is exactly my age right now.  These are priceless!  Isn't my mom a babe!  I hope my babies some day have blue eyes like hers...



{Sunday...(real name Saundra) at age 27}

{Sunday-17 years old}
{My dad (in the middle) for a Gas Company advertisement years ago!}
{My dad at age 2}

After seeing all these old photos of family and research I collected while in college, I just got the fire going again for my interest in genealogy work...it's been a few years and it's time to get it going again.  I don't have very many relatives that are still alive as my dad was an only child and my biological grandparents all passed before I had even graduated high school.  My mother has two half brothers and that is it.  A very small family indeed!  

I have so much work to do and many gaps to fill in.  It is an enormous amount of work, but it is so gratifying to find pieces of the puzzle and connect with those who are related to you.  It's wonderful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment