Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Friday, July 10, 2009

The Great Salt Lake

Posted by Summer

These are the only ones that I've really gotten back...so I'm still anxiously waiting to see the rest!  This was such a fun shoot...although my hands and feet were so raw from the salt crystals that were built up on the lake floor.  It's really named the Salt Lake for a reason...the photog told me it is so salty it's impossible to sink in it, and by the end of the night huge salt crystals had attached themselves to his leg hair and we were covered in salt from the evaporated water on our skin (and nasty little brine shrimp). :)

The little dock like thing we did some yoga stuff on, was surrounded by water and it took a ways to get to it.  I had no water proof shoes with me so we had to switch off wearing his because the salt felt like sharp rocks that were at the same time eating away our skin!  
I also got a nasty glutt cramp and my scalp bruised from those headstands. 

 It really was all worth it to get some beautiful works of art in the end.  It was actually one of the best times I've had on a shoot yet-all that other stuff just makes the outcome that much sweeter!





0 comments:

Post a Comment