Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Wednesday, July 08, 2009

What has been keeping me away...

Posted by Summer

EVERYONE!  I've given up on SYTYCD...I'm too old and too out of touch, style, & shape.

Yes, it's sad, yes I feel pathetic that I can't keep up, but the last thing I want to do is embarrass myself.  Auditions are coming up in a couple weeks and I'm sooooo not ready for them.  If by next year I haven't have a baby, done something productive with myself, gotten my dancing butt back into shape...(I may want to shoot myself if none of those have happened yet :) then a little hope is still left for next year...but until then I've had the below to keep me busy:

I was signed on to a talent agency here in Utah called The Crazy Agency last month and have been staying extremely busy booking  shoots and going to auditions.   
It has been so much fun...but a ton of work--and lots of learning in the process.  

Opportunities seem to keep coming so I hope that this will pan out into something I can do long term.    I'm really excited for a runway show I'm doing next week for a hair salon called Jagged Edge and also a shoot for Lunatic Fringe (another hair salon...just postponed until October though.)   A few offers to travel for shoots have come about...nothing huge but enough to make me think that maybe I can have fun and make some decent money while I'm at it. 

The website I've been making for my online portfolio is also super time consuming so blogging's been on the back burner lately, but hopefully I'll have something to show for it pretty soon.  :)  

I'll keep posting my pics for those interested until the website is up...

PR Studios, Inc.
{Some of these are going to be my headshot/comp cards used by agency}




1 comments:

Lindsey said...

Congratulations Summer! That seems like more fun than SYTYCD anyway. I love it! You give hope to all of us "petite" girls!!! Way to go Summer. Have fun!

Post a Comment