Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Big 32!

Posted by Summer

Happy Birthday baby!

Some things I love about Tyler:

1.) His goofy faces-I see new ones almost everyday
2.)  He makes speaking French even that much sexier
3.)  He appreciates great authentic international foods and is far from picky
4.)  He can do laundry as well as cook and do dishes...amazing I know.
5.)  He has some darn fine looking legs even with reconstructive knee surgery scars
6.)  A woman would kill to have his eyelashes
7.) His ability to apologize
8.)  His killer sales voice would make anyone want to purchase what he's offering
9.)  He loves my kitties and lets them snuggle with us at night
10.)  He's more frugal...or should I say more"CHEAP"  than I am. :)

Look at this guy....how could I resist?!
We had a fabulous time going to brunch at Sundance, getting a couple's massage and having a huge birthday party with Tyler's whole extended family.  Thanks to the Brufords for the most amazing spare ribs and other yummy food.  

I am devastated...No pictures what-so-ever were taken this day...
Internet pics will have to suffice


0 comments:

Post a Comment