Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Sunday, March 15, 2009

WeddingMoon Part 2

Posted by Summer



Valentine's Day was so much fun...even being our first one together, as well being our wedding day, I didn't even care that we shared the day with friends.    We had a blast hanging out in Laguna Niguel and Corona Del Mar eating tasty fish tacos and having dessert at the most incredible place EVER!  I'm not even exaggerating...

YOGURTLAND!!!! 

I've never stepped foot into a Pink Berry or Red Mango and cannot speak for them-but this place was really, REALLY good.  I don't think anything can beat over a dozen flavors of frozen yogurt and limitless amounts of toppings like Captain Crunch cereal or my favorite, strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries.  What is cool is that they weigh the cup at the end-which I prefer so I can get as much or less as I want without feeling like I'm wasting my money.  And the cost is exceptionally reasonable. :)

It was beautiful-I hadn't been to Orange County/Newport in years and it made my heart twinge of homesickness for the beach, palm trees, and the most delicious ocean/salt air.  Ugh...I hadn't wanted to move back to California until this trip!
Ty and one of his best friends Greg McGrath
Hanging out at Yogurtland





Cute puppy Greg & Michelle were pet sitting.





0 comments:

Post a Comment