Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Girl's best friend

Posted by Summer

Roca, besides her hideously rotten breath, has to be the world's best dog.  I guess Tyler and I could call her half ours because we love to kidnap her from Trevor and Ashlee, (Ashlee, my sister in law is due with her 3rd the end of next month and is on bedrest...so another good excuse to take her.) to spend time with us.  I have never seen as much love for any person as Roca has for Tyler.  Tyler played me smart....he took me to see his niece and nephew AND the dog when we were first dating...and since I have a soft spot for both he won me over pretty easily. :)  Since she lives right down the street I've been lucky enough for her to keep me company most of the week while I'm moving and unpacking.   She follows me everywhere...and I MEAN everywhere!  Up, down, in the car, kitchen, bedroom, basement...where I am Roca will be.  She's the best, not to mention she's a pretty impressive frisbee catcher too.  (I also discovered I'm a lefty thrower of the frisbee...weird!)


Finally got me.






3 comments:

marisa said...

cuuuuute!

Amanda said...

Her breath really is rotton. Do you kiss Tyler with that mouth?!?!?! Just kidding. I miss having a dog around.

Natalie said...

Now you know why we are dog people, although I'm sure your cats are as special just like Zoolee:) I'm so glad I got to spend a little more time with the two of you, sorry I wasn't more help with moving. Keep me updated on those 90 days...oh, Congrats to Tyler!

Post a Comment