Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Thursday, March 26, 2009

Bio-Medics Forever

Posted by Summer


During my employment at Bio-Medics, the plasma donation center in both Orem and Provo I met some people that I will be friends with forever.  Getting all of us together is a rare occurrence since not one of work there now.  We definitely need to do it more often.

This was last month at the Gateway at CPK and a getting to meet Tyler dinner.  Love these guys!!

Lindsay's little girl Samari...haha picking the nose shot is just priceless.




Poor sick and tired Tyler.  Such a good sport at hanging out and meeting all my friends.















Corban, Lindsay, me & Audrey










Corb & I have been through WAY too much work drama together over the years.  







Audrey...this girl....is the best!

3 comments:

Sara LaClaire said...

cute new blog! love it. :D

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures, Summer! I have that red jacket too with the hearts all over. Fun!

Summer said...

Haha! I got it at Ross! :) Love it!

Post a Comment