Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Dear Rain & Slush,

Posted by Summer

Please go away.

You are making me depressed.

I wish I were here on the lake, enjoying the fresh air and and warm sun, but instead you are hampering my moving motivation.  Who wants to be blasted in the face with this stuff, especially in one of the most windy locations in the area? I can guarantee it is most definitely snowing there, and am not looking forward to worrying about slipping and hurting my back more than it already does right now.

But I must thank you though for making my Costco Ugg-like boots one of my most prized and comfy possessions....without them I don't think I would go out today.  I guess I will have to find the will, and get bundled up, because I only have until this weekend to finish moving.  If you could only stop for a couple hours it would be much appreciated!  

Most sincerely,   Your Antithesis








2 comments:

Amanda said...

Man I just wrote a comment and it deleted it! I was gonna say, sorry that I wasn't much help while I was out there with all the moving. If it weren't for Ethan or my back, I would have been there to lift that eliptical all by myself! I hope the transition to moving in to Tyler's goes smoothly. At least his room doesn't smell like it did in high school when he worked at Oscars. Yikes, that was gross.

It was good to see you guys and can't wait until we get to see you again this summer!

Elisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment