Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Work in progress

Posted by Summer

The second pic below of the kitchen is my "after" picture from yesterday.  I cannot even begin to describe how long it took me to de-junk and clean.  I mopped the floors about half a dozen times and had Ty say goodbye to some garage sale worthy items, like some very artificial looking trees and bachelor type stuff.  He has been such a good sport at allowing me to take over the house...as well as our roomies, Seth and Jason.  



 
Clean & organized kitchen!
Evidence of my productive day at organizing the pantry....*cough* "Olane."  :)

Before
After

Yummy Trader Joe's food
Sad-it doesn't look like much in the pictures but now the mac n' cheese and cereal finally have a place to call their own.  

2 comments:

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

Cute couple! I didnt know you were bloggers, good for you. We are to www.thekandells.com
Let do dinner soon
Hailey Kandell

Amanda said...

It's lookin' good. Can't wait to see what it looks like when it's de-bachelorized. Get rid of the circa 1990 items from the Bruford side. At least the things that aren't of real value.

Post a Comment