Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Monday, March 23, 2009

Goodbye Utah...hello Arizona

Posted by Summer

Those crazy Snifferts...

                                    ...oh how I miss them already!

It seems like everyone is starting a new chapter in their life whether it's having a baby or moving out of state like the Lifferths and Barnetts to go to MBA school.  I've been close friends with Scott and Karalee really since right before I moved to Utah 6 years ago.  They have been a part of my away from home family and is so hard to have them gone.  I've been putting off this post for awhile because it just makes me sad to realize that for the next who knows how many years the Barnett, Bladen, and Lifferth families will not be in Utah for our Lost nights, couples trips, Family Home Evenings, or toddler birthday parties.  Hopefully someday we will all be together in the same state!  

I was able see Karalee and Austin off to Arizona.  They were finally able to meet up with Scottie who had done what he needed to do to get settled and ready for them to move up.  

Love and miss you guys!


Austin is going to be the biggest stud muffin when he grows up!

Jen-Scott's sister, her cute Addy, and her son Jake above
Karalee and Scott's bro, Craig


Karalee and her sister Brooke
Truck, Trailer, and car ready to go.
I love this license plate...describes Scott to a T.
Bye bye Autie boy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment