Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Monday, March 16, 2009

Ideas?

Posted by Summer


Today is the first time I have given our wedding...ugh, well post wedding plans even a thought.  The past month has given me no room for any relaxing or fun planning whatsoever.   I've been changing my name, getting a new social security card, getting a new driver's license, changing and contacting everyone about my new address, getting my tax stuff together, trying to sell the house, moving out of two homes, figuring out our finances-all the things that aren't extremely exciting...and not very fun.

So, thanks to Marisa's blog, I discovered the coolest site to help me with some wedding ideas.


Here is one color scheme idea I had in mind...and another post to follow that goes more with a Japanese theme.  Tyler says no pastels and I am in agreement so please let me know if you have any suggestions!   I'm getting excited but also unsure of what I want or what flowers are in season...I'll have to do some more research, but comments/help are appreciated!



Fall Wedding
Fall Wedding - by summert07 on Polyvore.com

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the color scheme here!! Good call on the no pastels. Good luck!!!

marisa said...

I second that with the no pastels thought.

I'm loving all the rich fall colors 4 sure.

oh~ and I found a beautiful dress that if I could get married again I would wear that I'll have to send you the link to!

Summer said...

Marisa, please do!!

Crazy Lifferths said...

Is there a date? I am not one for knowing when seasons or color schemes work, but it helps to know when! With that being said, I love the colors you have posted. Lucky for Tyler I haven't really seen pastels lately anyway, except if they are partnered with a brown and cream, and then they actually look quite lovely and it takes away the "pastel" feel. Just a thought!

Summer said...

We're actually now shooting for a reception/possible ring ceremony next spring depending on our temple sealing date. Colors for now are pink, cream, brown (going for the Japanese cherry blossom feel) This summer is too crazy...two of my best friends from high school are getting married and I think 3 of my own "wedding days" are a little too much to ask for. :)

Post a Comment