Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Friday, May 15, 2009

3 Months

Posted by Summer






So Tyler calls me yesterday, apologizes for the short notice, and asks if he can take me out to celebrate our 3 month anniversary of being married. Oh my...he really knows to how to win me over time and time again. He took me to Benihana in SL and had a wonderful time chit chatting with our sushi chef about Japan. He said tickets are super cheap (around $600) right now and we need to take advantage of the non-stop flights that just started going from SLC to Tokyo. Someday. Soon. Please. :)

We were going to go see Star Trek but we were exhausted and lounged at home. It's so nice that we don't have to do anything at all and that just being together is all that matters. It's so corny, but so true. Thanks baby...you really are the best and I appreciate you more and more every day. I love you!

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

congrats summer. let's get together for sure when you are here!

Post a Comment