Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Monday, May 18, 2009

Commenting

Posted by Summer

For those of you that have mentioned that you are unable to comment, I just figured out how to fix it. I just changed a setting and you should be able to comment if you don't have a google account, etc...or can remain anonymous if you'd like. :)


Just choose name/url and you should be able to type in your name and leave your blog address (or website) in the url for me if you have one (or leave it blank if not). Clicking on your name will send me/us to your site/blog. We love comments and knowing who actually checks us out on a regular basis. Thanks!

Sorry for that!

2 comments:

Summer said...

The commenting should work now!

ablades2 said...

Thank you, I always think to myself...I am just going to call her and tell her my comments, but then I always forget to tell you what I was going to say! Talk to you soon!

Post a Comment