Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Wednesday, May 06, 2009

For Posterity Sake

Posted by Summer

The main reason for my blogging is that I've given up on scrapbooking completely, except for cards and special occasions. And I've definitely given up in writing in a journal. I know what a wonderful thing it is to jot down ideas, spiritual moments and important events and such, but every time I start it only lasts a few days. Plus, typing is 10x faster, if not more.


So....

Blogging it is.
I really want to make a blog scrapbook at the end of the year, but every one I've found makes you pay up front without an idea of how it looks, or for long posts, the pictures take up pages and pages without consolidating them into half the space. Any ideas or other blog into book sites that are worth the $$$?

0 comments:

Post a Comment