Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mother's Day

Posted by Summer

Here is our Christmas wreath that is still up and has yet to be dressed for Spring or taken down to replace it with something more flowery. I was about to take it down until Tyler pointed out to me that some Robins had built a nest on Sunday!
Apparently I am too short to have noticed that it has been built for over a week, and there are also 4 eggs! I'm excited to have baby birds, but am nervous with it being on the front door and having the cats on the prowl waiting at the chance to get out. I thought they were acting strange because they have been perched for most the day at the windowsill and Milo will barely leave his couch in the front room.
Before going over to dinner at the in-laws, we took Roca up American Fork Canyon and let her play in the river and the lake. She loved the water and playing fetch with whatever we could find. It was so refreshing to be outside and be in nature-we are going to make it point to spend this summer camping and hiking and are hoping to hike Timp with Jason and Ashlee...if we get in shape for it that is.



{Roca with her stick...such an impressive swimmer!}


After a great flank steak dinner, I went on my first ATV ride with Lance. So fun! Even if it was just down the street and in the vacant lot next door. Next weekend I'm hoping we can take it to Squaw Peak.

Technology is so amazing...most Sundays we can Skype with Tyler's sisters, Natalie and Amanda who are on the East Coast. I need to figure a way to get my parents on board...
{Here's Nat!}


Sundays are always my favorite day when we get to spend them at the Brufords!

0 comments:

Post a Comment