Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Friday, May 22, 2009

Just what we're needing

Posted by Summer

We're breaking out our passports and sailing the caribbean in September with Olane & Rocky and Chris & Sangvane. I'm especially excited because we're adding 2 countries to our list of travels, Belize and Honduras. ( 3 for me w/Grand Cayman) I just finished booking everything this week and can barely contain myself I'm so excited. It's my third cruise and Tyler's first--he's going to love it. Cruising is my favorite way to vacation. Only once to unpack, all you can eat food to die for, fun entertainment, and traveling to different destinations while you sleep...what more to ask for?


We're just crossing our fingers and praying that hurricanes stays far away from us since we're going going during prime hurricane season...

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Wowza! That sounds like so much fun. Can you fit me in your luggage? You may have to pay extra for the weight, but I'm totally worth it!

Crazy Lifferths said...

That should be really fun! I really hope hurricanes aren't a problem either, Sept can be sketchy!

Post a Comment