Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Yes, really, another break in...

Posted by Summer

This is pathetic really. My hair has been falling out like crazy. Not the normal blow drying and there's a few hairs on the ground, but clumps when I shower. Tyler was getting worried, and normally I'd brush it off but my normally thick hair is soooo thin! I went to the doctor and he told me within 3 or months or so of a stressful event like all the things I've been through lately, your hair will fall out. But it's just temporary. I'm so glad! It'll grow back!

I also found out I have ADD...(thanks mom for just barely letting me know you have it too. :) I always knew my brother had it and since I've always done fine in school/work, I never gave it a thought that I had a problem (uh, hinderance) . After marrying someone who has it, I've done a lot of research; and what do you know...I think I have it too! It takes me twice as long to study than most, I get distracted easily, start a ton of projects at once but have a hard time finishing, forget anything I don't write down...you get the point. I've managed it fine the last 26 years but the Dr. said the stress/a tad of depression can make the ADD show itself more. But you know...I'm excited! Ty and I are like two peas in a pod and I can totally see a difference when he is on his medication. Today is my first day and honestly everything seems so much clearer. We'll see how it goes in the next month or so.

So back to the house. It was broken into on Monday again. I got a call from someone interested in it and they told me the back french doors were left wide open on Sunday. I assumed the guy had closed the doors for me, but when I went to check on it the next day they were still open and the door on the stove/oven combo was broken off when they were trying to remove it from the wall. They must have tried to be quick or were just idiots, because they were unsuccessful at getting it out.

{The stuff broken off the doors when they were busted in}

{Detective Bart getting fingerprints}
I'm so done with this. I'm well past my limit but there is so much to do until it is no longer my problem. I'm looking forward to the day I can laugh about this but in the meantime prayers appreciated. :)

2 comments:

Jamie Onken said...

I'm so sorry....I wish I could help you. Let me know if there is anything that I can do.

Lindsey said...

seriously!? do they have any leads on who it could be?

Post a Comment