Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Vegas Day 2

Posted by Summer

I can't believe it's taken me this long to post the rest of our trip. I'm amazed at how much we fit into one little weekend and put off uploading all our pictures because I had so many, but with the house disaster and multiple sicknesses, I have myself a good excuse.

The next morning after recovering from dinner, we all met up for what's supposedly the best buffet in Vegas. Bellagio's. And yes, it was fantastic. Muffins, eggs benedict, crepes, fruit, ham, seafood, yummmmmmy! Hailey learned her lesson the night before and was careful not to overeat, but Saturday was my day to learn mine. Not quite so much for breakfast, but dinner is another story to tell later.
{Leslie & Jimmy}
{Hailey & Eric}

After brunch we walked the grounds where they had beautiful indoor gardens, a butterfly greenhouse, waterfalls, and the largest chocolate fountain in the world.

{The butterflies were enormous!}



{3 kinds of chocolate too, White, Medium, and Dark Chocolate. Maybe not the best idea to smell/check out after you've stuffed yourself silly}

We then caught a cab to the mall near our hotel where we indulged in our first Oxygen Bar experience. It was heavenly. I was unsure/wary about it at first...but at the end I didn't want to get unhooked and felt like I was high on life! Whatever ailments we had before we got there were gone. The headaches, sleepiness, tension, fatigue, were all replaced with relaxation and happy thoughts.

The boys got blue and the girls got pink tubing and we breathed in a combination of peppermint, lemongrass, rosemary, and lemon, and orange--we looked ridiculous and couldn't stop laughing at each other.





{Jimmy and Eric opted to get full on massages}

If the oxygen wasn't enough to make us happy, we got neck, head, and back massages, aromatherapy, and our own personal masseuse in the form of a Hi-Dow Unit (muscle stimulator). We loved it so much that we went back the next day to purchase one for ourselves. (and the fact that I crippled Tyler for the next week and a half by jumping on him on Sunday when he wasn't ready for it.) I'm still feeling bad about that. Poor guy was a serious wreck for a few days.
{Tyler being his normal silly self}

After some unsuccessful trunk shopping and some really good RUCA deals, we hit the pool. The weather cooperated for the most part but towards the end of the day it was extremely windy. Tyler and I found a secluded spot in the corner...I feel like a real Utahan now-I was SHOCKED at the g-strings and boobs hanging out everywhere! I seriously can't fathom how some girls can stuff themselves into certain bathing suits and flash their non-perfect bodies in such skimpy outfits. WOW! I don't know if its my own insecurity or just my Mormon thinking nowadays, but no one will catch me DEAD wearing that stuff. I'd have to have a rocking Perfect 10 body just to get in front of my husband and not be embarrassed.






0 comments:

Post a Comment