Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Thursday, May 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Leslie!

Posted by Summer

Last week Eric & Hailey hosted Leslie's 28th birthday at their home.  As always, Hailey did an amazing job with the food and decorations.  Eric was even surprised at the homemade desserts-they looked like she paid a fortune for them and am still craving and needing the recipe for the yummy little cakes.  I tried to take notes to file them in the back of my mind so I can eventually learn how to throw parties like she does.  I'm definitely beItalichind in that department.  

It also was the Idol finale.  I was rooting for Adam...he gives both Tyler and I chills when he sings.  I have only heard the rumors of him being gay and the videos floating around but I still think he is an incredibly talented person who is going to be successful either way.  Still happy.  Kris is great too and I love how humble he is.  
{Leslie, Jimmy, & Sophie}

{Ty & Max checking out the cows next door.  So awesome-who has that kind of view?}
{love these guys.  MoOOOOooo.}


{Oh my...those little white things in the center called Heaven Drops are my favorite too}
{Hailey's creation}
{Snow White enjoying her candy "martini."}
{Our hostess}

The Shergills (Leslie & Jimmy) are going to be moving right down the street from us pretty soon.  Walking distance.  I'm so excited and can't wait for them to get settled!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment