Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Very cool.

Posted by Summer

I've been searching high and low for what I thought was a simple item.  Recipe cards.  I've been to Walmart, Michael's, Jo-Ann's and found nada.  Really?  Do people not use these anymore?  I've been putting off organizing my cookbook because for #1-I hate my handwriting,  #2-I don't want to use lame, boring index cards, and #3-It takes me forever to write them out.


I found smilebox today and it definitely made me smile.  Not so much about the $5.99 monthly membership but am going to check out their 14 day free trial.  You can make recipe cards like the one I made below and also add pictures and text to personalize it along with making invitations and cards for different occasions.  I think I've found a fun tool to help get myself organized!

Click to play this Smilebox postcard: Love this...
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox postcard
{click on the play button for a closer look at my yam recipe}

2 comments:

Leslie said...

How cool! I need to do that. When we move all of our stuff out here, you'll see that I am a recipe freak. I have binders and binders - way too many. We'll have to swap our favorites and even try some of them out while our guys are at work! Can't wait to live so close!!

Anonymous said...

Sweet! I'm totally going to do the free trial too. I have been looking for something like this for awhile now! Thanks! xo

Post a Comment